Gotham - East End RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gotham - East End RP

With the lack of a sim, or homestead, the East End Roleplayers can continue their stories here. Or they can create all new ones from the beginning.

You are not connected. Please login or register

East End Roleplayers - Welcome! :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1East End Roleplayers - Welcome! :) Empty East End Roleplayers - Welcome! :) Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:55 pm

CarlZane

Admin

With the departure of our long lost Gotham City RP sim, and now recently, our East End RP sim. I have registered into a free forum site, for us all to remain active on.

This will help with numerous issues, the most common ones we had as excellent RPers, was simply our posts were lengthy and scenes took hours just to RP a single event. Also, with people who are busy with other sims, and/or real life, this provides an opportunity to deliver a solid post without draining hours out of your day to play out a single event. Post what you want, when you want, so long as it abides by the rules of our typical RPs. This way, long scenes can play out over time, and other things can be going on as well.

So let's get down to it:

It may help to register under your SL name, if at all possible, just so we know who we all are.

The castlist will be the same as it was when the East End shut down. Unless people would like to start over, and bid in for certain roles. We can take a vote on that, or something. I am fine with either option. The moderators of the East End, will remain moderators on the forum. Though, I have admin privileges, the moderators will be in charge of handling any disputes. I would only step in if there is trouble reaching an understanding, between the mods, and everyone else.

The rules of the East End RP, and Gotham City RP, will be the same as they always were. But, just so we're clear:

The East End - Gotham RP Rules

Setting: Set in Gotham City, The East End takes place shortly after the emergence of the vigilante known as the Batman. The mystery surrounding him, coupled with the impact he is making upon Gotham's Underworld, has inspired heroes and criminals alike. Friend, or foe? How will Gotham respond to this new form of justice?

Sim Rules: Basically, be an adult, treat people well, keep a lid on the OOC drama, and be fair in your roleplay. It is a privilege to be here, not a right. Please respect that and behave accordingly.

Character Rules: Every player can have 1 major character from the heroes or villains list. We are staying low to no power in our selection, but not every character may be listed. It never hurts to ask if someone does not appear on the list that you want to play. All characters are subject to an audition by a moderator to determine roleplay ability and character knowledge.

Supporting Cast: This is basically cops, mobsters, common criminals, and other civilians that add flavor and help carry a story. We encourage everyone to get involved as supporting cast when the opportunity presents itself. This is open to help flesh out a roleplay, but it is not here to pile on or shoehorn into a roleplay where it may be too much. So just use discretion/ask those engaged in roleplay if it is cool.

Moderators: Kayla Fenstalker, NVRandolph, Tamora Daviau, Francis Constantine, Adolamin Flanagan, Charic Uladstron

Any questions, ask any of them, I'm just a regular roleplayer, like you all. I sincerely hope this helps continue our roleplaying together, because you all are fantastic writers, and I would hate to not participate with you guys anymore. Smile Hope to see you on the forum!

- Carl Zane, former SL RPer.

https://eastendgotham.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum